Sunday, January 14, 2018

[YOP] Week of January 20th, 2018


This has been a pretty quiet crafting week, at least that I can share.

The majority of my crafting time has been spent focusing on the brioche shawl test knit, and I can't share any more images of that until it's completed. But, needless to say, I am going to be able to cross off my brioche goal for 2018 for sure just with this project!

I did do a bit more work on my Shimmering Stole since I don't feel comfortable taking my brioche project to my social knit night. I also did some more work on the House Cozy MKAL, but I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it.


The yarn I ordered for my Winterberry sweater finally arrived. It's gorgeous. I can't wait to cast on, but it will have to wait until I finish the test knit. If I don't wait I will get too distracted and never finish by the deadline. I am already worried about it since I am a slower knitter.


That's really it for this week!

3 comments:

  1. I love the winterberry wool. Perfect colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the shimmering stole. It will make a lovely wrap. The Winterberry sweater yarn is super yummy looking. Hope you finish your test knit quickly so you can cast on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous yarn for Winterberry! Such a warm brown!

    Brioche scares me!

    ReplyDelete