Wednesday, October 23, 2013

[W.I.P. Wednesday] October 23rd, 2013

W.I.P. Wednesday is a weekly post where we will spotlight one or more of our currently ongoing projects (works in process).

Crochet

I have been working on the long hooded cape by Maggie's Crochet for a little while now. Here is an updated picture of my current status. I am using the Starlette yarn from Mary Maxim.


Knitting

I have been messing around with an interesting older Lion Brand poncho pattern that incorporates a Boucle yarn and a ribbon yarn. I am quite enjoying it. Here is my progress so far. I am using some of the Soft Boucle yarn from Bernat that I scored at the Spinrite summer tent sale and some discontinued Lion Brand Incredible Rainbow ribbon yarn that I tracked down through with Ravelry stashes.



And yes...this is the same ribbon yarn that starred in the below picture on our Tumblr site. It seems one of my cats (or dogs) really likes the ribbon yarn as well...


Lastly, I am currently working an a sweater for my son. He typically doesn't take much interest in my knitting or crocheting, but he saw this one sweater and really liked it and asked for it, so I am going to see how this works out! It is a sweater from the newest Bergere de France catalog and I am using the Organic Cotton Merino from my favourite lys (local yarn store), Americo.


No comments:

Post a Comment