Welcome to week #3 of a year of projects!
I did a lot of knitting this week, but not a whole lot of finishing. We had a family emergency Thursday afternoon and had to rush out of town and didn't return until very late Friday. We then went back out of town Saturday to check in and make sure everything was OK. I took some mindless seed stitch knitting with me so I at least had something to do.
I also managed to whip up the matching Simple Hat to go with last week's Simple Armwarmers. Sadly it didn't fit me very well. I will have to add at least two more inches before the decreases if I am going to make this one again for myself. It fit the hubby pretty well though. (Don't tell him I shared this picture with you all...)
My new favourite Knitter's Pride Karbonz DPN needles set was waiting on my desk this morning, which will make my son happy because now I can start his Vinovia Socks I mentioned last week.
- I finished one project (Simple Hat from my list)
- I did start a new project (Added to my list)
- I did not use stash yarn (Plan on doing so with the boy's socks)
- I did buy new yarn (1 skein to gauge swatch new project)
- My Nerd Wars T11 Dissertation project - show off stranded socks
(Over 50% completed July 20, 2014)
- New Life Building Blocks Baby Blanket
(Over 50% completed block 6 of 25 July 13, 2014)
- Simple Hat
(Completed July 20th 2014)
- The West Linton Cowl
(25% completed July 13, 2014 - no new progress this week)
- Smock Coat
(This is my travel knitting project right now, did quite a few rows this week)