Wow! Where the heck have I been? No posts since November 2013? Shame on me! Well here's hoping this changes all of that!
I decided this year to take part in "A Year of Projects" which is run by a group over on Ravelry. I am hoping it will (a) help me be more productive (b) helps me finish more projects and (c) help me blog more often... Fingers crossed!
As this is week #1 of 52 our first assignment is to simply post a list of what we hope to achieve this year. Easy right? The hard part will be checking in every week to see how I have progressed with this list...
General Overall Goals
- finish more projects
- start fewer projects
- use more stash yarn
- buy less new yarn
- sell or donate stash yarn I no longer have any interest in
- add stash I plan on keeping to Ravelry for easier tracking
- organize stash room
- sell some of my finished items
- double knitting
- toe up socks
- toe up socks two at a time
- more complicated lacework
- clothing items
Specific Project Goals
- My Nerd Wars T11 Dissertation project - show off stranded socks
- My River Song inspired book/tablet cover
- My Tabitha Cocoon Cardigan
- My Sherlocked Sockies
- New Life Building Blocks Baby Blanket
- My Dragon's Rest Shawl - Smauglock
- My Game of Thrones Shawl KAL - Mother of Dragons
- My Boo Knits KAL - Ocean Breeze - Es-cah-pay
- My Rose Annie
- My All The Shades of Truth - 50 Shades of Awesome
- My Skywalker
- Season 12 Doctor Who Scarf for the hubby
- My son's sweater
- The second Simple Armwarmer
- The matching Simple Hat
- The West Linton Cowl
- The sleeves of my Simple Cardi
- The sleeves of my Mothed
I have many other WIPs and I cannot list them all. I will add more as I dig them out and actually touch them again to make sure they are real... As you can see I have a real starting problem...actually it's not starting that's the problem...it's finishing!
But I did finish something this year!!!
See! It can be done! ;)